Thursday, December 7, 2006

Ok its a joke

1, MOM...CAN YOU BUY ME A BRA?

"Mum, can I ask you something?"
"Sure! What about?"
"You see, I'm already fourteen and... I think it's just proper that Ishould own one."
"And what is this 'one' you're referring to?"
"Could you buy me a neat set of brassieres?"
"No."
"But my nipples are already prominent and it catches attention."
"Nope."
"It will be just proper at my age..."
"I said no way...!"
"But all of my friends wear......!"
"David! How many times must I tell you that bras are for girls!?"


2. WHO SHOT THE BEAR?

An 80 year old man is having his annual check-up at his doctor's office.He says to the doctor, "I've never felt better in my whole life. In fact, Ihave a 20 year old bride who's pregnant and having my child.. What do youthink of that?"The doctor thinks for a second and then says, "Let me tell you a story. Iknow this guy who's an avid hunter. He never misses a hunting season. Butone day he's in a hurry to go hunting and he accidentally grabs hisumbrella instead of his rifle. So he's in the woods and suddenly a giantgrizzly bear appears out of nowhere. He raises his umbrella, points at thebear, squeezes the handle and the bear drops dead in front of him. What doyou think of that?"The old man says, "That's impossible. Someone else must have shot thatbear!""EXACTLY" says the doctor.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
hmmm.......hahahha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails