Monday, March 19, 2007

"To Struggle With Light Colors"

A violet night kept you alive
But you never had the will to stay here
I was possessed by your eyes
But you fell asleep most of the time
So I learned to speak myself
While you were in dreams somewhere else so.....
Maybe maybe if I could see you now
I'll find a way to sing somehow
Something to make you stay so wide awake somehow
She always said I was too silent
And I never found the words to entertain her
Maybe I tried just too hard to always be clever
While she only stopped for simple words to keep her safe
To keep her safe
Maybe maybe if I could see you now (oh ohhh)
I'll find a way to sing somehow
Something to make you stay so wide awake somehow
Maybe maybe if I don't see you now
I'll keep myself shattered somehow
Oh in every way, every way somehow
A man who speaks with a silver tongue
Yes he whispered to me something sweet that swept me away
I sold your soul to a pack of wolves
For two pounds of pride and a lifetime supply of regret
Regret


A song from Daphne Loves Darby.
A deep words somehow makes me think..hemmmmm...:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails