Monday, October 15, 2007

Goodbye Grandmama...

It’s so hard to send her away. It hurt so much to let her go. I was lost when they told me she’s gone, my grandmama, my beloved grandmama...I search for a shoulder to cry on, but all i have is myself. Weeping and crying in a dark..
I try to tell myself to be strong, but each time i tried, i fall down and cry again. How can i be strong, when she’s the only grandmamma i had in this world left me. Tell me how can i be strong when all that i have now is her memories, not her for me to touch, not her for me to hug and not her for me to kiss..
Tell me how can i be strong when Christmas is without her. Not for only this year, but forever...
How can they tell me to stop crying, when i will never see her again?
I love her God......We love her...Bless her...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails