Friday, December 19, 2008

The Love..The Christmas

For the love, for the christmas...

I am suppose to be on my bed now, struggling myself to sleep, but i just can't..I have counted until 1000 sheep, still can't makes my eyes believe that they need a rest..

So i open my best friend, my blog page and started typing words by words..hahah..

Its Christmas again...A month of Love, a happiness and a celebration..Yeah..What i like about christmas is the feeling of having each other and knowing that i am so lucky for being loved...The sound of my families bising-bising while preparing for the food, all gossips which had been kept for 1 year, the babies crying, the kids blaming each other..jump here n there, 'killing' each other.. keep me smiling..i love them, so much...


Tommorow, well today, to be exact, will be my 'last day' in office this year..Fuh, im thinking to get MC and just continue my neverending packing...argh...my room is a mess now..I cant decide which one in, which one left, which had to be out again..hahahaha...If only i have pocket doreamon, i will sumbat all my stuffs in..:D

My families will have our Christmas Eve dinner on 24th, after church. usually only for the families..and this year, we wont have Christmas Open House on 25th, but instead will have Christmas Wedding, my Cousin's (Emily) wedding on 26th Dec. So after church on 25th me and the rest of the families will balik kampung to Bundu Tuhan, to help on the preparation.

On 30th, i might go to Tambunan for another family's wedding..

After everything settle there, the Ranau Open House will be on 31th Dec 2008, and all are welcome :)...

And i love Christmas tree MOST!!...hehe...My heart will melt each time i saw beautiful Christmas tree..Sunway Pyramid Red Christmas Tree, and Curve Christmas Tree are the Top 2!
Me and Yong have our 6 feet Christmas Tree in our 'shelter' at Sunway :) as well..Not fantastically decorated, but it does keep me smiling..:)


So Enjoy Christmas Everyone, spread the LOVE..
Merry Christmas, all with love :)...

2 comments:

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

Tata... sure feels good to be at home with loved ones ey? This year we used a real live tree from the Kudat road side or something. A bit buruk but it's alive!!! Well for now la. He he..

Easy easy come my house on 26 December 2008 I cut my errr.. chicken for you.

Merry Christmas babe!

TataJane said...

Ah kay its heaven here..:).....

Related Posts with Thumbnails