Thursday, December 17, 2009

Online gift

I am really excited about all gong home for Christmas! Another 3 days and here i come Sabah..he he..

Hmm just that i am a bit worried about all the gifts i need to bring back for home..Should i wrap them now, or later? yea, dilemma..:)

Oh yesterday i receive a very cute gift from my friend oversea, and its really cute!! And she's very clever tho, sending ,me the gift via Facebook (oh FYI its on iTunes Fan Page)? iTunes Online Gifts to be exact.. ha ha ya, sounds weird,but technology people technology!

Now i have to redeem my gift at iTunes Store, well as long as only one click then has no issue for me :P..Thats why i really love technology...


yea, she's so clever to save her some thinking either to wrap now or later..But hey, whatever...As long as i can go home for christmas rite :D..

See you again beautiful people!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails