Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ask and you will receive

Not saying that I want everything in life, but I want certain thing goes well in my life. I do agree that life won’t always treat us good, pampers us with all beautiful things or present us everything we want. No. Life is hard.


Working in big city had taught me million of things, and I grew up with all of it.  I learn how to be determine to achieve something, I learn how to work hundreds times than others to prove my capabilities. I am used with so many not-my-job or  i-am-not-paid-for-that  task that I have to do. Life is tough tho! (I always wanted a Disney World package for my birthday, but no one granted my dream just yet..yea life it tough! :P)

I remember one story about the cleark at armour’s, Charles MacDowell.  He was just a clerk at Armour Company, but he knew how to step out from the heard!  He later become the president of the company, and how does he do that!

Mr Armour  asked his secretary to make him up a secret tehegraphic code for use on a trip he was about to make to Europe. The secretary is a man who doesn’t  believe in doing more that he was paid to do- so he passed the job to MacDowell.

MacDowell didn’t just make up a code. He prepared a small booklet that could be carried in Mr Armour’s pocket. He had the booklet neatly bound and printed.

Mr Amour impressed with it and MacDowell sent in. He was asked why he did all those thing, and he simply says, it make Mr Amour convenient during the journey. He was soon appointed as the Director of the company!



My point is, we don’t expect to be noticed every time, and sometimes we need to do a little sacrifice, and do some research even on small little task.  Well, no one walk in success without first having through so many hard times in life, ain’t they?
And yes, that’s what I am going to do. Leaving my happy life in the big city and move back to my lovely land.  City life is so fantastic, but where would all that bring me to? Taking a deep breath, and I let all go. Starting to work on my plan at my lovely land, soon, I will have  my Vacation package to Disney World ! He he he..

God had been very nice to me, and He knows I had tried my best on everything. I know, with my determination, with hard work and with faith on Him, I will achieve my dream, before I hit my 30th birthday! 
9 ”So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. 
    11 ”Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12 Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”  
LUKE 11 : 9-12


1 comment:

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

You go girl! You have a Big heart and a Big Dream. You can DUIT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails