Friday, June 4, 2010

handover...

I still have 3 more weeks to do everything before i pack and move to Sabah. Lots of things to do, especially the handover part. Ouch, to check back all the documentations, business papers, hardware, software..A lot!

Well, doing it for the last time. And it actually encourage me more to face my new challenge, maybe i could say new life? yea, i spend so many years here in big city and i really adapt with the environment, and my hometown will be totally different. Hmmm...But yea, being the person who hate staying in her comfort zone, i decided to take the challenge!

Can i really make it there? The question me and some of my friends and families ask me..Well, its all depends on how i manipulate the situation there. It could be boring and slow, but maybe i will like it! I could spend hours to read my books, watching TV and yea visiting my families. Yep, i a m being very positive lately and it makes me happy. Really, if you keep on saying this one susah la, that one cannot la, i heard people say its teruk la...Well all will only give you negative vibration. And it will end up giving you negative situation.

The plan is already being made, and i just have to go and do it...with a positive mind :)...Ah..I  love to be independent..and wonder why some people cant? Hmm...

3 comments:

kuyungz said...

Horrayy!! Finally u're back!! hehe.. well, same situation when I decided to come back Sabah... that moment u have to be very positive to yourself.. and be strong of coz.. nothing can hold u and I'm sure u'll adapt it just like what u are now.. hehehe... and the best part is... U'll visit mom frequently!! ow yeah!! that is the best part ever.. hehehe... welcome back babe!!! capat2 ko balik!! sia mo suruh ko kasi bersih rumah sia.. hahahahha

SiGracy said...

uu go girl! itu pula cerita July tu a...i will be in july from 26th - 2nd aug...if u're already there...lets meet up babe;)

TataJane said...

Yung : huh!ya semangat nih! ko tukang masak sy nanti kn

Gracie cutie: hahaha cerita July ah! Ya nanti kita bersama2 time tu! heheh

Related Posts with Thumbnails