Thursday, August 19, 2010

The sisters tale

Usually- when i was in KL, i only go back like once a year, and it usually on Christmas time. Everyone will be at home. My sisters, brother, cousins. And usually , my 2 younger sisters will start their war, my mom will yelling to both of them (when she keep on saying ‘satu kampung now know that both of you at home’).

Having 2 younger sisters is not easy-well to consider how both of them ‘love’ each other. usually they will show their love with fighting, yelling,screaming,teasing and laughing. Plus, any house chores that my mom ask them to do will start with ‘HUH!! WHY ME???’  usually end up i will do all, because both will quickly go away from the house.


It feels like just yesterday when we all were young. When my mom used to be very very strict (garang - like mama beruang ha ha..upsss)and i have to help take care of  my 2 younger sister, in which, i have to sacrifice most of my time go out and play with my friends. And, being just 9 i really hate it.



I have my first younger sister when i was 3, and my second younger sister at 9. And i have to learn on how to be my mom’s assistance since then. My first younger sister loves to tease the other one, until she cry like a mad girl, and she will have the chance to try to ‘get her to stop crying’ by hitting her or start to say something like : STOP in a count of 3!! or else i’ll throw you away! And the other one will makes higher pitch crying sound, that really can kill some of the mosquitoes or even lizard. Luckily they never throw any of my mom’s Cream dispenser or even the soda siphon, while do their battle.

Even when the youngest sister had a very happy day, smiling, laughing, the other one will say something like : Oh do you know that mom actually pick you up from some dumping place. You are not our real sister. See even your skin tells the story (her skin is a bit dark than us). And this will start tears and crying and screaming voice and haih...Imagine that for almost 15 years!

But now, my first younger sister at UTM , taking her masters and the youngest at UiTM Melaka doing her degree, me and my brother had finish our degree few years back and decided to work in KL ever since (when i finally i move back to Sabah last month :D). And my parents house now very quite in a peaceful way. Ha ha...

Some people might think that there will be no more stupid argument between them, but actually its still there. They can still have those via phone, or Facebook. Few weeks ago, the first young sister ask the youngest to help her buy some pin number from bank. And happily she went and buy it for RM5. But she charge her RM20 before handed her the pin number. The RM15 is a charge for queing up at the bank and spending her time at the ATM. Ya, she’s a real business minded. And she said : She will charge more if its at night. Really? Ya, thats how they trade.

And having both of them still in college mean they will call me for any matter of Short of money. They even call me their ATM (oh they didn’t realize how i keep all those ‘loan’ i give them and charge 10% interest monthly..la la la la). An of course they have to stand for 1 hour lecture everytime i pass them money. I will cover some topic of Exam result, money wise, and how to spend money, and sometimes will give them some task to complete. Want or not, they have to ‘attend’  my lecture. No lecture no money!


 

7 comments:

CrysJoan said...

hahahahhaa... lama sudah pula tu kan sia x kasi nangis c kadis.. LOL
Dia charge rm20 tapi sa hanya mampu top up rm10.. hahahaha... soruan ie kakaraja aah mandut.. LOL

Mommy's Recipe said...

Haha..how old were you when you had to look after your younger sister when I had to send your brother to kindergarten school?Remember the time you had to 'drop' her because you were too tired to hold her hands when she went to the other side of the veranda railings?Luckily the drop didn't do any permanent damage or she won't be doing her masters now...

Gaby said...

gurit....(geleng-geleng kepala,sungguh menyesal..)ptutla sot2 perangai...dr kecil putus 1 wayar...

TataJane said...

Ah i was 4, when i have to look after her! Sudah la berat and she crying all the time. I am just too tired and just drop her...hahahahahah..Gurit mmg ada masalah sdh tu kepala ko tu..ahahha...

Please remember, i WAS ONLY 4! Argh!

CrysJoan said...

hahahha.. it ketitiil.. LOL survival ngawi be rie.. hahahahaha..

Verone said...

Haha...it will never end...until both of them become grandmama...it's how they show love to each other!

Gaby said...

Well,wait until WE become grandmama la Gurit,..

Related Posts with Thumbnails