Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back running

It had been (and still) a hard weeks for me for the first trimester.. 8 weeks and having bad morning and evening sickness.. I tried to keep my daily as normal as possible, but it's quite challenging.

I feel tired all the time , vomiting and headache. I miss running. I miss being outside and sweating.

And...today i decide that all this morning evening sickness must end. I must push myself and start workout again. Of course it gonna be very very slow and i think i will just do my power walk today, see how it goes. Hope i can slowly gain back my energy and stamina. While baby still very fragile, i know my priority..

The more active and fit you are during pregnancy, the easier it will be for you to adapt to your changing shape and weight gain. It will also help you to cope with labour and get back into shape after the birth.

Ah.. can't wait for the clock to hit 5.30 :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails