Friday, January 29, 2010

Today's best joke!

I am having stomach upset today, blame the tomyam last nite! I love Tomyam, but last nite really a HOT and SPICY tomyam...

Don't really have a mood in office today, but yeah, bills need to pay!

But something really makes me laugh today. Its a joke from Ben's blog:

A man came home from work and his children ran to him and called out ‘Ayah! Ayah!’. His neighbor got very upset and said to him, “Can you please tell your children not to call you ‘Ayah’ (father in Malay language)?”

The man asked, “Why?” The neighbor retorted,“Because my children call me ’Ayah’ too.
They might get confused and mistaken you to be their father. Posted by AnSoN



Ha ha..At least i forget about my stomach upset for a while and laughing. I remember Ayah, my uncle. And..ha ha ha thats really funny if the children can be confused with their own Ayah...Well what to do, some children might easily confused..ha ha ha...i am still laughing...

Oh well, i cannot talk much here, because people, in our world, you don't have the freedom to really talk and deliver the point. ha ha ha...

Thank God Its Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails