Friday, January 26, 2007

Boyz II Men


Finally they are here..
And they didnt save even one last ticket for me....
This one is the coolest song i always love ..I can love you like that...
They rated cinderellaYou hoped it would come true
That one day your prince charming
Would come rescue you
You like romantic movies
And you never will forget
The way you felt when romeo kissed juilet
And all this time that youve been waitingYou dont have to wait no more...
I can love you like that
I would make you my world
With heaven and earth
If you were my girlI would give you my heart
Be all that you need show you youre everything thats precious to me
If you give me a chance
I can love you like that
I never make a promise
I dont intend to keep
So when I say forever, forever is what I mean
Well Im no casanova but I swear this much is true
Ill be holding nothing back when it comes to you
You dream of love that is ever lasting

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails