Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What about a life....

Well, i’ve been thinking about a lot of things lately..Despite of my busy life i still cannot stop myself to take a minute or two to think. Think about so many things that happen in my life. So many things that i wish i could have, but i couldn’t get it. So many fears so many smiles and cries.
I’ve been thinking on what’s the most important thing in my life. And what’s the things that keeps me smile in my hardest time. And yaa...My FAMILY(clap...clap..clap...wink**..wink**). I mean yea, they never leave me when i needed them most. They will hug me when i cry, they will wipe away my tears and give me smiles. God, i won’t trade their love for anything in the world.
Talking about family, i won’t describe ‘a family’ as my parent, my sisters and brother only, but a family for me is including all the cousins, aunties and uncles. I come from a very close family, where all the cousins are siblings, all the aunties are mother and all the uncles are father.
I do really have one big happy family and yeah, we protect each other, love each other and understand each other.
Hmm..Seems like im the luckiest person..I have lots of people to love me. Isnt it my name itself means “Easy To be Loved”?....Haha...YEAH RITE!!

4 comments:

3p said...

Good stuff! Awesome Blog!

3p said...

Good stuff! Nice Blog!

Unknown said...

Family, at the end of the day, they are all we got.

Kay Stanford Jr Kastum said...

Oh, that was me the RTS thing... he he. I forgot to switch my Gmail account

Related Posts with Thumbnails