Thursday, January 31, 2008

Vandicated

Here i am today, disconnect myself from world. Having a time of my own, for once, for today. All i want is an emptiness, a total barrenness in every breath i take. I want to get free, from a strange life of mine, a strange silence that surround my days. I want to be liberated , from the bizarre im walking through. And i want to know, where i stand, what am i holding on and how i really describe my life now.

I fake everything, and it makes me feel like i don’t know who am i anymore. I try to converse with my mind but my heart stopped me. I kill all the happiness i once had, and i don’t want to stop. I keep on punish myself for the hurt. And im tired, so tired to carry on now.....It really hurt..God it really hurt...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails