Monday, September 28, 2009

iLastik

I was 11 when i was first put on my spectacle (oh the big one!). since then i have live with this very annoying blurry view everyday, well almost 15 years now!Using contact lens won't help much, as i still have this uncomfortable feeling when i wear it more than 5 hours.Plus my working hours, which need me to keep facing the computer make it worst...urgh!

Laser treatment? Hmmm...Will it actually be ok? I mean, whats the risk , how much it costs? Well who else to turn to if not my dear Google rite ..he he..

Ok, i google leser treatment...and i found this..LASIK..

Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) can only be performed by a trained physician and is specified for reduction or elimination of myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism as indicated within the product labeling.
I keep on reading and read one interesting sentence, iLASIK Video Contest...Well, if you love video making, maybethis is your chance!

Its called “You Gotta See This” Video Contest, calling all video enthusiasm to make a simple video to show the impact of improved version. Prizes also given away guys!

All you have to do is :

SEND A VIDEO -> VOTE (oh ask your friend to :) ) -> WIN! (Big changes!)

Here are the categories for the video:
“My contacts are getting in the way of my good time”
“My favorite sport or activity would be so much cooler with better vision”
“You should see life after the iLASIK® Procedure”
Well people, it worth trying..$5,000 for the GRAND Prize sounds good ey?


Post?slot_id=55612&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Contest

1 comment:

Gallivanter said...

I wanted to opt for Lasik but had so many second thoughts and decided to make do with contact lenses! :-D

Related Posts with Thumbnails