Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Promise Myself..


...To be so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind
To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person i meet
To make all my fiends feel that there's something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true
To think only the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as i am about my own
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature i meet a smile
To give so much time to the improvement of myself that i have no time to criticize others
To be too large for worry too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble
To think well of myself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but in great deeds
To live in the faith that the whole world is on my side so long as i am true to the best that
is in me....



When everything just pushing me to the madness, i love those by D.Larson. Think positive and improving everyday :)... Thanks Yung for sharing this ..hugsss...

As a person who don't like to stay in my comfort zone, i love to challenge myself to be better and better everyday, to achieve something and do what it takes to get it..BUT...sometimes i do fall down and cry, and surrender with everything...A good friend, understanding families, a loving someone and this very encouraging words , could bring me back to life..Yea :)

.. its 12:50 midnite. Working round the clock to finish all my pending works...The air breeze unbelievably feel so good, strangely feels my dearest grandparents around..Maybe they are..To give me strength as they always do... :) ...Whispering...I love you...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails