Friday, August 13, 2010

Diet plan that works for me..

Nutritional and Diet Plan Guidelines
  1. Commit to consuming 4 - 6 small meals and snacks everyday. Ok ok..am doing it.
     
  2. To succeed, you must plan ahead by packing your foods the night before. Thus, you should always have fresh and low-fat foods around. Oh yess..i really plan my food now! yep, by doing this, i don't have to go for any Martial Arts training just to get rid of those unwanted stuffs on me :)  
  3. Keep it simple. Don't get too caught up on the specifics or your diet. Start by simply just counting calories.Of course..not too rush to loose weight..well just to make me wear my lovely dress again..:)..
     
  4. Eat your foods slower. Am trying. And i think i become more like the slow eater mammals now
     
  5. Make healthier food selections like fruits, vegetables, whole grain cereals, and beans, low-fat or nonfat dairy products, low fat meats, fish and skinless poultry.Yep, have to he he..
     
  6. Avoid foods that are high in fat and calories. Oh i am away from those food. Oh btw, i have watched some martial arts DVD which is really good, teaching us on how to calculate the calories on food using martial arts technique.nahh..just kidding :P
     
  7. Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy. No more..uh uh..
     
  8. Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day. Going to buy those juice maker soon, to drink vegetables  juice everyday..aww
There you go, my so called diet plan..ha ha..Well have to start slowly , and for long term. for me, yea, its all in your mind..and of course doing lots of exercise really help. i am not going to tell here how many kilos i have rejected from my body, he he, but yea, i am going to live a very healthy lifestyle.

Oh my friend jacklyn's wedding only 4 months away..I not going to be the fattest among the girls-in-turquoise!
 
I was in my XXS size..and will be agian.. :P


..
Related Posts with Thumbnails