Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A New Beginning

I am posting this post using my Ms Word, connected directly to my blog J.. Its cool, when you know the capability of Ms Word to do all the grammar / spelling checking and automatically correct it. Well, I am someone who always have typo error, and too lazy to do the checking before pressing the POST button :P. Plus I don't have to login to my account every time I wanted to update my blog..he he

Not even a month for New Year. A total new beginning for me. I will start with my dream, with what I wanted to do for so long. I am totally freaking out, yet so excited to start everything. I had been planning, and do a lot of homework for years, and its time to really stop everything and implement it. I know, I will have to scarify everything, especially my lovely shopping activities for some time, but yea, aiming for long term :D

I don't know what waiting for me. But I always believe, where there is a will, there is a way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails