Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Think P.I.G



Yea, and it stand for Persistence , Integrity and Guts! I am going to love my new life, with that ingredient for success. I love reading those stories on successful business woman, because it always gives me so much courage and determination to stay focus. And I read on woman who has to take care of 6 children and parents all alone, finally make it to the top. So I was thinking, what is actually holding me back?

Ok I list down some good point that I have to remember :

Determine exactly what you want. Now, this may seem like a vague step, but how are you supposed to pursue what you want when you don't know what that is?
I was always dreaming of those Toyota Camry , which I don't think I can afford now :P..But good target ey?
Network with other professionals. One of the best things you can do to build your business or your reputation and become successful is network. Hmm maybe I should try talk about auto repair technology while I talk with the guys? Uhmm…

Continue your education. If there is something you don't know or are interested in learning or if there is a skill that would help you become more successful, don't hesitate to learn that skill. I agree with this! I really have no idea about cars! I should take some course on check engine light, well to gain knowledge? He he

 

"Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails