Wednesday, January 19, 2011

30 Days Blogging Challenge

New year..

I challenge myself to blog everyday for 30 days...I've been blogging for almost 6 years, and i know how hard it is to blog everyday..Well, to make life a bit fun, lets do it! :)

2011 is all about living healthy physically and mentally. So yea, start to do my run everyday is one of the goal.Maybe i will start with 4 times a week, for 2 weeks, then will do it everyday after that. Few years back, i love running. Every morning i must wake up and do it..Mostly because i was in hockey team and i have to do it..ha ha..and day by day it become habit. But after start working and stuffs, it totally forgotten. And so yea, 2011 is the time to do it again!

How do you wake up every morning  and start running? Not that easy, i need a very strong mental to leave my bed :). My routine will be based on 30minutes Daily jog which i will tell in detail on my next post. Ah, i still have 29 more posts to go anyway hehe..

Ok people, off for now, i have 2 appointments with clients today, and laundry to do..Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yes, I wish you luck... with the blogging challenge, the jogging and the meeting with your clients as well! A new year and a more challenging life, Tata. You'll do fine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails