Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My journey on Cloth diapering :)


It's quite tough (when it comes to money) to raise a child nowdays. From their diaper, nusery to formula milk it can cost almost RM1K per month. yea no joke.

I am a working mom, and i am blessed to have my mom to willingly take care my little Surindi. She's too fragile to be sent to nursery. And ya, reading all those horror experience from other mom on sending their baby to nursery, it making me so afraid to let non-family to take care of her.

So ya, talking about cloth diaper, i decided to use cloth diaper for little Surindi. For starting, i bought 6 sets from http://www.lovelyworld.com.my/ which costs me RM440. And adding 3 pcs overnight inserts which costs RM90. So total for her first set is RM530. 

Ya it quite expensive to start cloth diapering. But for long term? RM530 for 24 months is about RM22 per month. The disposable diaper is RM40/pack for 60pcs. 1 month will need about 2 packs which cost RM80.

There it goes. RM80 x 24 is RM1920. Which i can save RM1390 or at least around RM800 to consider the water and detergent used to wash. 

This  is my first experience, so i can't describe much hehe.. but yea, i'll update on it from time to time.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails